Where Can I Get Insurance For A Cannabis Accessory Company?
Whether it’s vapes, rolling papers, grinders, bongs, pipes, infusers, etc. if you are manufacturing and/or wholesaling cannabis accessories you may be asking the question where can I get insurance for a cannabis accessory company? Whether you are a supplier to the Ontario Cannabis Store , securing licensing through the province of British Columbia , Alberta, Gaming, Liquor & Cannabis and/or being required to provide evidence of insurance for financing or by a potential business partner you came to the right place! ALIGNED Insurance is a specialized business insurance brokerage with deep roots in the Canadian cannabis industry and has helped many other organizations answer the question where can I get insurance for a Cannabis Accessory Company?
What Information Do I Need To Get Insurance For A Cannabis Accessory Company?
Securing insurance for a cannabis accessory company is not much different than securing insurance for any other company that manufacturers and/or wholesales products, with the exception of the fact that there are just significantly less insurers willing to provide insurance for cannabis accessories. If you need or want insurance for your cannabis accessory company you will need to be prepared to share the following information:
- Full name of the legal entity or doing business as name
- Complete mailing address for the company
- Description or list of all products
- Expected sales of each type of unit for the next 12 months
- Projected annual revenue for all product sales broken down by geography
- Details on quality control and/or manufacturing partners
- Marketing materials, website etc.
- Years of experience, education and expertise of leadership team
If you would like a quote for your cannabis accessory company contact an ALIGNED Insurance broker today!
For Posts Related To Where Can I Get Insurance For A Cannabis Accessory Company?