ALIGNED is actively looking for growth focused, entrepreneurial minded people who are interested in being part of a winning culture and rapidly growing team.
More About ALIGNED:
ALIGNED is for people that believe insurance is more about helping people than maximizing profits. It’s an organization that was built to exclusively serve the insurance and risk management needs of Canadian businesses. We want people that are keen to deliver an insurance experience, not just a renewal…
For More Information On ALIGNED Insurance Visit www.alignedinsuranceinc.com
We Want To Discuss You Joining Our Team If You:
- Have never worked in or thought about Commercial Insurance as a career before, but love to win, be constantly challenged and want each day to be different.
- Want to work for an organization that is disruptive, aggressive & fun.
- Have graduated from university in the last 2 years and are interested working in a directly with the President & CEO of ALIGNED in a direct mentoring relationship to accelerate your development.
- Are primarily motivated by the satisfactions that comes from helping others, but also wants to achieve significant financial rewards.
Primary Objective/Duties Of An ALIGNED Insurance Protege:
- Working directly with the President & CEO to deliver an unmatched client service experience.
- Assist and master key tasks like new account creation, certificate of insurance issuance, invoicing, preparing client files
- Develop relationships through educating and informing those you connect with.
- Learn and achieve industry professional designations at an accelerated pace
- Learn to identify exposures/risks associated with prospects operations and or gaps in existing coverage and work towards presenting risk management and or insurance solutions to address them.
- Gather underwriting information from prospects, prepare submissions and secure the best terms available from the markets for quotes through negotiations.
- Develop relationships with underwriters to ensure timely issuance of documentation
- Win often…to achieve mutually agreeable team growth targets
The Ideal Protege For ALIGNED Will Possess The Following Qualifications:
- Post-secondary education, Undergraduate Degree preferred.
- Less than 2 years of commercial insurance industry experience
- Computer skills – proficient in MS Office
- Excellent customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently
Protege Application Process:
If becoming ALIGNED Insurance Protégé interests you, please connect with President & CEO, Andrew Clark, or formally apply by emailing your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Applicants must be permanently eligible to work in Canada upon hire. Proof of eligibility may be requested and may come in the form of a copy of a Canadian birth certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate, permanent residence card or confirmation.