From prize indemnity to slip-and-fall claims to property coverage, our casino, hospitality and gaming insurance plans provide comprehensive protection for your casino and quick and helpful claims response that seamlessly integrates your high level of service and commitment to guest satisfaction.
We also provide self-insured retention options that can reduce casino insurance claims and premiums while still providing your casino with the protection it needs in Canada.
Possible Casino Claim Scenarios in Canada
These are just a few examples of the risk and potential liability scenarios facing casinos:
- A guest claims that he fell on a slippery floor at your casino and suffered a broken arm and a head injury and is unable to work as a result.
- A fire caused by a guest in one of your hotel rooms quickly spreads. Thankfully no one is injured or killed but the fire causes major damage to several rooms and resulting in lost revenues.
- A guest at your casino drives home while intoxicated and is involved in an accident that causes thousands of dollars in property damage.
- Romaine lettuce used in salads served at your restaurant is contaminated with E. coli, causing dozens of diners to get sick.
- A guest in your hotel claims that valuable jewelry was stolen by the cleaning staff.
As a casino operator, you’re all too familiar with the costs of numerous claims of injury or loss. Having the right liability coverage, therefore, is vital for protecting your operations from being overwhelmed by litigation costs.
We also offer self-insured retention programs that give you the flexibility to manage the low-risk, high-volume layer of your liability exposures at significantly lower premiums while keeping you protected from high-risk, catastrophic claims.
Common Coverages in Casino Insurance Plans in Canada
These are some of the coverages that can be customized to meet your casino’s insurance needs:
Commercial General Liability Insurance – provides coverage for medical expenses, property damage costs, lawyer’s fees, settlements and awards for damages for claims alleging personal injury, property damage, false advertising and libel or slander.
Liquor liability – can protect you from legal liability for the actions of an intoxicated guest.
Property Insurance – we can provide specialty property insurance designed specifically for the large-scale risks faced by casino operations.
Your casino’s property insurance coverage can also include Business Interruption Coverage for income lost following an insured peril and Extra Expense Insurance to cover the costs of relocating to a temporary location.
Other coverage your casino may need:
- Crime Insurance / Fidelity Insurance
- Employment Practices Liability (EPL)
- Commercial Vehicle Insurance
- Cyber Liability & Privacy Insurance
- Directors & Officers Insurance
- Boiler & Machinery Insurance / Equipment Breakdown Insurance
- Intact Entertainment Insurance Solutions
- Club Insurance Coverage Overview
- Hotel Insurance
- Nightclub Insurance
- Types Of Commercial Surety Bonds In Canada
Get ALIGNED with a company that specializes in commercial insurance.
Commercial insurance is all we do. When you choose ALIGNED you get an expert in risk management for casinos, resorts, bingo operators, hotels and restaurants and an advocate representing your interests. We work with Canada’s top insurance companies to get your casino responsive coverage at the best possible rates.
It’s time to get insurance value and choice aligned. Want Canadian business insurance that aligns with your bottom line? We can help. 365. Call us toll-free at 1-866-287-0448 or click to Get a Quote!
We’re ALIGNED across Canada. The ALIGNED Insurance National Operations Centre in Cambridge, Ontario supports our Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver offices. Our industry peers consistently recognize us as one of Canada’s best insurance teams. 100% Canadian owned, we are super proud to be one of the fastest growing insurance brokerages in the country.
We deliver e-news you can use. Get practical business insurance insights in your inbox every month. 19,000+ people subscribe to our free ALIGNMENT Matters e-news. Just click the JOIN OUR DISTRIBUTION LIST button – at the bottom of our homepage – to get connected.
365 | Get ALIGNED. Every day, Canadian business leaders read our insurance insights. Find us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.