ALIGNMENT Matters issue 24 – Small Business Matters
ALIGNMENT Matters issue 24 [Small But Mighty Business Matters] There’s been a lot of buzz about changing tax rules and helping small business owners of late. And if there’s one thing our team of experienced insurance brokers knows, it’s that preparing for the worst and hoping for the best helps focus your attention on what matters most.
We know that when the worst-case happens to any sized business, the first question you’re likely to ask is “Am I covered?”. Taking time upfront to cross t’s, dot i’s and ensure your business coverage will deliver when most needed is why we take our role as a trusted insurance and risk partner so very seriously.
Our clients, partners and supporters recognize our focus on delivering value, and, for the second year in a row, we’re a finalist for the Insurance Business Awards! Even bigger news is the fact that we won Best Brokerage Under 10 People!
Read all about it: Winners of the Insurance Business Canada Awards 2017
We’re delighted this leading industry publication keeps recognizing our mission to empower you to make the best possible insurance and risk management decisions. And, as always, we’re grateful to have the opportunity to deliver timely business insurance insights to your inbox every month.
Read on for insights & information about:
- What credit insurance is the best for small business?
- Guess what? We did it again!
- New liability insurance options for SMEs
- GlobalMedic is our Give Generously charity!
- Fast & furious flakes: get an ON winter tire discount today
Andrew Clark, MBA, CAIB, RF, FCIP, RPLU
President & CEO
ALIGNED Insurance Inc.
ALIGNMENT Matters issue 24
- [credit coverage 101] Time is of the essence. When invoices aren’t payed on time, your bottom line can quickly be impacted. One of the questions our brokers hear a lot is: “What credit insurance is the BEST for small business?” We know time is money and we take pride in sourcing the best for small business solutions every day. That’s why we’re proud to partner with highly rated insurance companies like Euler Hermes Canada that understand the needs of Canadian small business…READ MORE
- [breaking news] We did it again! On Nov 30, ALIGNED Insurance was recognized among an elite group of Canadian insurance organizations as the Best Brokerage Under 10 People by Insurance Business Canada magazine. Across the country, ALIGNED is well-known for delivering business insurance options that are truly ALIGNED with bottom lines…READ MORE
- [dyk?] Liability insurance or really any type of insurance is not something that owners want to think about because starting a small business is incredibly hard and taking the time to research and purchase anything is a significant drain on limited financial resources, time and energy. Our small business insurance brokers completely appreciate that insurance is not always a priority for most, because like most small businesses, ALIGNED was built on an entrepreneurial dream and literally started from scratch…READ MORE
- [’tis the season] Have you heard about our social responsibility activities? In addition to giving with our hearts & hands, consistently and frequently our insurance brokers are proud to Give Generously. This spring, we hosted an exciting 28-day campaign to determine a Canadian charity that would receive our much anticipated 2017 donation. Your votes, shares and lies are why GlobalMedic is the ALIGNED Insurance 2017 charity. Recently, our President and CEO Andrew Clark visited with GlobalMedic…READ MORE
Thanks for reading ALIGNMENT Matters! To learn more about how we can deliver Canadian business insurance that’s ALIGNED with your bottom line call us today at 1-866-287-0448
|ALIGNED Across Canada 100% Canadian owned, ALIGNED is a premiere insurance brokerage that serves nearly 1,400 clients across the country. ALIGNED’s offices in Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver are supported by a national operations centre in Cambridge, Ontario. Uniquely within the industry, ALIGNED creates, negotiates and delivers the best business insurance and risk management strategies/solutions to organizations like yours.
© 2017 ALIGNED Insurance. All rights reserved. ALIGNMENT Matters issue 24 is a publication of ALIGNED Insurance.