Understanding Builders Risk Insurance Coverage
|Click Here For A Builders Risk Insurance Quote or call 1-866-287-0448|
Understanding what is builders risk insurance coverage is important as fire, theft or other damage to property on a construction site is a major concern for project owners, general contractor and subcontractors. “What is builders risk insurance coverage?” is a common questions ALIGNED Insurance brokers get asked and effectively Builders Risk Insurance Coverage is designed to protect the property while under construction.
Why Choose ALIGNED Insurance Brokers For Your Builders Risk Insurance Coverage?
Many business owners and home owners choose ALIGNED Insurance brokers for their Builders Risk Insurance coverage because of our experience and expertise insuring the construction industry. Our specialized commercial insurance brokers can tailor the builders risk insurance coverage to fit the unique and specific needs of your project.
Builders Risk Insurance Coverage Features
- Broad form builders risk insurance coverage
- Covers property in the course of construction, installation, reconstruction or repair
- All construction materials entering into or forming part of the completed project
- Can cover materials and supplies necessary to complete the project such as temporary structures, scaffolding, forms, hoardings, etc.
- Coverage for landscaping, growing trees, plants, shrubs, and flowers if applicable
- By-laws coverage included
- Available sub-limits for property in transit or property off-site at other locations
- Soft Costs Endorsement (Delayed Opening)
- Contractors Tools and Equipment
- Equipment Breakdown with optional Testing and Commissioning coverage
What Is Builders Risk Insurance Coverage Able To Cover?
- Builders risk for new stand-alone structures
- Builders risk for new commercial building construction
- Builders risk for commercial addition and renovations
- Builders risk for custom residential homes
- Builders risk for residential home renovations
- Builders risk for cottage new builds and renovations
For Questions About “What Is Builders Risk Insurance Coverage” or For A Builders Risk Insurance Coverage Quote Contact An ALIGNED Insurance Broker Today!
|ALIGNED Across Canada 100% Canadian owned, ALIGNED is a premiere insurance brokerage that serves more than 1,400 clients across the country. ALIGNED’s offices in Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver are supported by a national operations centre in Cambridge, Ontario. Uniquely within the industry, ALIGNED creates, negotiates and delivers the best business insurance and risk management strategies/solutions to organizations like yours.|