CGL Explained | Here are the steps to buy commercial general liability for design services in Canada
Details matter. As an expert in design services in Canada, you understand that a well-designed room, residential property, retail store or commercial space doesn’t just…happen.
Clients seek out your design services firm because they know you and your team have built solid relationships with manufacturers, tradespeople and creative suppliers who get the job done. Construction is complex and expert design services are sought out by clients who want to elevate even the most basic addition into a welcoming and highly livable space.
Related Matters: Where to buy CGL for Canadian interior designers
Your focus is on delivering expert design services to each and every project you manage. As the owner or manager of a design services firm, it’s important to get general liability coverage that precisely dovetails with the on-the-job exposures your business faces.
If you are googling “where to buy commercial general liability for design services in Canada” we’ve brought together some essential coverage insights just for you.
Insurance 101 | Understanding general liability & Canadian design services firms
Slip, trip and fall. These three words strike fear in the heart of anyone who owns a bricks and mortar business that is visited by the general public, clients, suppliers and partners. It only takes a second for a supplier or client to accidentally slip in your design services offices and fracture a bone. In situations like this, your general liability insurance is designed to respond.
Unfortunately, bodily injury and property damage can and will occur when you as a business owner least expects it. Known as commercial general liability, CGL, or simply general liability, this form of insurance coverage is built to provide protection against many common risk exposures.
Related Matters: 18 reasons that make ALIGNED Insurance different & better
In fact, general liability insurance is designed to provide specific protection against liability claims for bodily injury and property damage related to your organization’s completed operations, premises, operations, products, as well as advertising and personal injury liability.
Download our design services commercial general liability insurance application form. Get your coverage ALIGNED now!
Risk + Coverage ALIGNMENT | 3 steps to get your CGL design services insurance
We have made it simple and easy to buy foundational insurance for your design services firm. To get the process rolling, you just need to complete the steps outlined below.
- Download the Commercial General Liability For Design Services Insurance Application Form
- Answer and complete the Commercial General Liability For Design Services Insurance Form (note that you can input your answers electronically into the PDF form)
- Sign and return your completed application to an ALIGNED Insurance broker by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about the design services CGL application form or process you can call an ALIGNED insurance broker toll-free at 1-866-287-0448 or contact us via email email@example.com.
We appreciate that time is of the essence when you are ready to buy or renew your commercial general liability insurance. Rest assured that you can get your design services business covered now. Just click to download our custom commercial general liability for design services insurance application.
Have you heard? Here’s what clients have to say about how we support their business…
We take pride in doing insurance differently. In recent weeks and months, a number of people have taken time to give ALIGNED Insurance a five star Google rating. These people were also inspired to write about their personal experience working with our expert commercial insurance brokers across Canada.
You can read just a few comments our clients have shared on Google below:
- “This was one of the best experiences I’ve had in a long time. We are doing renovations and another company sold us the wrong policy. With very little time to resolve the issue, I really lucked out by contacting ALIGNED. Darcy made me confident from the first minute that this would be resolved and I could stop freaking out. She is extremely professional and knowledgeable, which was very comforting. If you need ANY insurance help, reach out to the team at ALIGNED. You will be glad you did!”
- “I came to ALIGNED for a CGL, great customer service show and excellent quote.”
- “I had emailed ALIGNED Insurance in regards to a few pricing questions. I received an instant response and the information provided was very helpful. Thanks.”
- “I needed general information about insurances for starting a business, and decided to contact ALIGNED insurance and the person who I spoke to was very helpful and efficient. Thank you looking forward to working with you in the future!”
- “…we have benefited from the depth of knowledge around complex insurance policies and risk management applications that Andrew and his team deliver across a range of industries and commercial policies that have benefited many of our clients. Thanks Andrew…keep up the amazing work!
- “Great customer service! As a university student, they didn’t hesitate to help me out with my project! They quickly gave a quota without being annoyed at the fact I am just a student! Unlike other insurance companies, I have to say you guys are so polite and kind!”
- “Thanks so much!”
All of these comments can be found on Google. Note that we do not include the names of people who comment. To read more recent Google reviews about us, you can search for ALIGNED Insurance on Google.
Get a quote for design services CGL aligned.
If you are ready to work with an insurance brokerage that exclusively focuses on building better commercial insurance options, ALIGNED Insurance is your ideal fit. Every day, our team members work to meet the specific and specialized needs Canadian businesses as well as deliver a better insurance experience.
We invite you to work with us to get all of your design services business insurance needs aligned today.