Position: Sales Professionals
ALIGNED is actively looking for growth focused, entrepreneurial minded people who are interested in being part of a winning culture and rapidly growing team.
Q: Every brokerage is looking for good Sales Professional so why would I choose ALIGNED?
A: Our Fee For Service / 0% Commission model is the cornerstone of how we do business and just 1 of our 18 points of differentiation that give our sales professionals a tangible and powerful value proposition that will help you win more!
More about ALIGNED:
ALIGNED is for people that believe insurance is more about helping people than maximizing profits. Its an organization that was built to exclusively serve the insurance and risk management needs of Canadian businesses. We want people that are keen to deliver an insurance experience, not just a renewal…
If you are or want to become a sales professional and are tired of competing on just price and or are having troubles overcoming existing “relationships” than ALIGNED might be the right brokerage for you.
Primary Objective/Duties of ALIGNED Insurance Sales Professionals:
- Sharing the ALIGNED Story and our 18 points of differentiation with mid-market Canadian business owners, controllers, CFO, CEO’s etc.
- Develop relationships through educating and informing those you connect with.
- Strategically develop and maintain a sales funnel using a number of techniques and strategies including attending events, LinkedIn, Twitter, direct calls, etc.
- Identify exposures/risks associated with prospects operations and or gaps in existing coverage and work towards presenting risk management and or insurance solutions to address them.
- Gathering underwriting information from prospects, prepare submissions and secure the best terms available from the markets for quotes through negotiations.
- Develops and presents insurance proposals to clients.
- Win…to achieve mutually agreeable growth targets
The ideal Sales Professionals for ALIGNED will possess the following qualifications:
- Post-secondary education, Undergraduate Degree preferred.
- 3 – 5+ years of commercial insurance industry experience
- Valid RIBO License
- CIP, CRM or CAIB or working towards an insurance designation is preferred
- Working knowledge of TAM is an asset
- Working knowledge of Policy Works is an asset
- Computer skills – proficient in MS Office
- Excellent customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently
Sales Professionals Application Process:
If you are interested in becoming one of ALIGNED’s sales professionals, please connect President & CEO, Andrew Clark, or formally apply by emailing your resume and cover letter to: HR@alignedinsurance.com or call 1-866-287-0448
We thank all Sales Professionals applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Sales Professionals Applicants must be permanently eligible to work in Canada upon hire. Proof of eligibility may be requested and may come in the form of a copy of a Canadian birth certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate, permanent residence card or confirmation.