Is quarry insurance right for you? ALIGNED can help you find out. If you own a quarry, then commercial insurance coverage is important. But knowing what coverage to buy and where to buy it can be overwhelming. Let ALIGNED take care of everything and continue reading to learn more about quarry insurance coverage.
Quarry insurance coverage options
Risk management is a crucial part of running any business, including a quarry. One of the main ways that you can manage the risks of operating a quarry is with insurance coverage. The following is a list of insurance coverage options that may be beneficial to quarries.
- Commercial general liability insurance: Protect your quarry against third party liability claims with commercial general liability insurance. This type of coverage can cover the cost of lawsuits, medical expenses, property repairs, etc. if a claim of property damage or bodily injury is brought against your quarry by a third party.
- Commercial property insurance: Commercial property insurance protects your quarry and its business-related contents from property damage due to a covered loss. Covered losses may include but are not limited to theft, vandalism, fire, earthquakes, windstorms, hurricanes, etc.
- Cyber liability insurance: Cyber liability coverage can protect your quarry if a hacker attacks your online system. Data breaches can have serious consequences, but at least with cyber liability coverage, your insurer could help pay for the subsequent costs (e.g. the cost of legal fees, technical recovery support, credit monitoring, client notification, and more).
- Equipment breakdown insurance: Equipment is crucial to the functioning of your quarry, which is what makes equipment breakdown insurance so important for quarries. With this coverage, if a piece of covered equipment suffers a mechanical or electrical breakdown due to an insured peril like electrical arching, your insurance company may compensate you for the cost of repairing or replacing it.
- Commercial auto insurance: Does your quarry use motor vehicles for commercial purposes? If you answered yes to this question, then adding commercial auto insurance to your quarry insurance policy is important.
Find the right quarry insurance policy with help from ALIGNED
The licensed insurance brokers are ALIGNED are ready and eager to help you find the ideal policy for your quarry. We can answer any questions you have, provide you with a quote, compare insurance products, and help you finalize a policy. To find out more about quarry insurance, contact ALIGNED or click here for a free quote.