Country Club Insurance
Country clubs are pillars of many communities, but running one isn’t without risk. Whether you run a semi private country club, a city club, or a public golf club, having the right insurance policy matters. ALIGNED is here to match your country club with the personalized commercial insurance coverage it deserves.
Get the most out of your country club insurance policy with the right coverage
To get the most out of your country club insurance policy, you must choose a plan with specialized coverage. There are several coverage options available to country club or golf course owners. However, knowing which to include with your policy can be difficult. If you are struggling to understand how country club insurance works or want a professional opinion on the right coverage for your country club, contact ALIGNED today. In the meantime, our licensed insurance brokers have put together this list of general coverage recommendations for country clubs.
- Commercial general liability insurance: Commercial general liability is designed to protect your country club against third party claims of bodily injury, property damage, false advertising, etc. This portion of your policy can compensate you for legal fees, medical expenses, repair bills, and more relating to these types of claims.
- Commercial property insurance: Commercial property insurance aims to safeguard the physical building of your country club and any business contents inside of it if they are damaged by a named peril, like fire, windstorms, vandalism, theft, etc.
- Cyber liability insurance: Falling victim to a cyber attack can have serious consequences for both you and your club members. Protect yourself against this worst-case scenario with cyber liability insurance, which provides coverage for credit monitoring, customer notification, legal fees, and more, if your country club’s online system is hacked.
- Liquor liability insurance: Does your country club or golf course have a clubhouse that sells alcohol? If alcohol is served in any way at your country club, then odds are you will need to include liquor liability insurance with your policy. This type of insurance can cover the cost of a legal claim brought against your country club that alleges third party bodily injury or property damage due to an intoxicated patron.
- Business interruption insurance: Business interruption insurance will come in handy if your country club is ever forced to temporarily close due to property damage caused by an insured peril. Business interruption insurance provides peace of mind to many business owners, including country club owners or golf course executives.
Country club insurance made for you
Are you ready to find personalized coverage for your country club? Contact ALIGNED today or click here for a free quote.