ALIGNMENT Matters issue 20 – GIVE GENEROUSLY 2017
ALIGNMENT Matters issue 20 [BREAKING NEWS] GIVE GENEROUSLY 2017 nominations are now open for a limited time only! The nomination deadline is 5:00 pm ET Friday, April 21st!
Do you know a deserving Canadian charity? Every year, a portion of ALIGNED’s profits are donated to a registered Canadian Charity that’s selected by our clients. All ALIGNED clients are invited to nominate a charity for our GIVE GENEROUSLY 2017 donation.
- Visit our homepage & use the ALIGNED Insurance Chat (in the bottom right-hand corner)
- Call or email your dedicated ALIGNED Insurance Advocate
- Call 1-866-287-0448 to speak with an ALIGNED colleague
Our Open Call for nominations closes at 5:00 pm ET Friday, April 21st, 2017. Read more about GIVE GENEROUSLY, how the winner is selected and how you can get involved here. Please feel free to contact an ALIGNED colleague or me directly if you’d like to learn more…
Also, as always, please scroll down for more info about insurance matters, like “3 key commercial property coverage terms“, “What’s in office package insurance?“, and oh yeah….we were also recently named one of the Top 10 Brokerages in Canada!!!
Andrew Clark, MBA, CAIB, RF, FCIP, RPLU
President & CEO
ALIGNED Insurance Inc.
p.s. [want more value?] Not happy with your current insurance broker and/or the lack of value they deliver? Contact us to learn more about the different experience ALIGNED delivers and how to get more today!
ALIGNMENT Matters issue 20
- [news] Insurance Business Canada magazine announced that Top 10 Brokerage ALIGNED Insurance is among an elite group of Canadian insurance organizations…READ MORE
- [news] We’re pleased to advise that IBAWR just appointed ALIGNED advocate & owner Darcy Franko-Felice to their board as a member at large…READ MORE
- [dyk?] When you complete a commercial property insurance application or review a policy, terms to keep in mind include…READ MORE
- [news] ALIGNED’s very own AVP Laura Van Vliet is featured the newest issue of Canadian Underwriter magazine…READ MORE
- [icymi] What’s really in the package? Primary types of coverage commonly included in a Canadian office package insurance policy are…READ MORE
- [careers] Think you have what it takes to become an ALIGNED advocate? We’d love to hear from you!…READ MORE
|We’re ALIGNED Across Canada 100% Canadian owned, ALIGNED is a premiere insurance brokerage that serves small, medium and large organizations. ALIGNED’s offices in Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver are supported by a national operations centre in Cambridge, Ontario. As one of Canada’s fastest growing insurance brokerages, we invite you to learn more about us and connect @ALIGNEDonRisk, on Facebook or LinkedIn.|
© 2017 ALIGNED Insurance. All rights reserved. ALIGNMENT Matters issue 20 is a publication of ALIGNED Insurance.