2017 ALIGNED Insurance Give Generously Campaign – Get Involved & Nominate A Canadian Charity!
Give Generously – What It Means For Canadian CharitiesWe believe that it is our corporate social responsibility to help others. We do this by giving frequently, consistently and generously. Our 2017 ALIGNED Insurance Give Generously campaign is the cornerstone of our Social Responsibility program.
Each year, a portion of ALIGNED’s profits are donated to a registered Canadian charity that is nominated by an ALIGNED client.
3 Ways To Submit Your 2017 ALIGNED Insurance Give Generously Campaign Nomination
- Use the ALIGNED Insurance Chat (in the bottom right-hand corner)
- Call or email your dedicated ALIGNED Insurance Advocate
- Call 1-866-287-0448 to speak with an ALIGNED colleague
Every ALIGNED client is invited to nominate one Canadian charity. You can use the Government of Canada’s Charities Listings to confirm the charity’s registered status. All that’s needed is the charity’s name, your name and email address. While not required, if you’d like to provide a brief note about why you’ve nominated the charity that would also be appreciated.
Please contact us with your 2017 ALIGNED Insurance Give Generously nomination by 5:00 pm ET Friday, April 21st 2017.
What Happens After We Nominate A Charity?
Once we receive your nomination, a dedicated nomination webpage for each charity will be created. On Monday, April 24th all charity nomination pages will be published on ALIGNEDinsurance.com. The charity’s page that receives the most visits between Monday, April 24th 2017 and 11:59 pm Friday, May 12th 2017 will be the winner!
3 Ways To Help A Canadian Charity Receive A Donation
- Follow, share and like ALIGNED content about our Give Generously Campaign on our social media feeds such as: @ALIGNEDonRisk, LinkedIn & Facebook
- Starting Monday, April 24th 2017, frequently visit the charity’s dedicated Give Generously 2017 webpage on the ALIGNED website using the search function or Insurance Info section. (in the top navigation bar)
- Keeping sharing the charity’s webpage with your social media networks. Encourage others, including the charity nominated, to visit and share the webpage too!https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/9181921/
How Is The Winner Selected?
The charity webpage with the most visitors between Monday, April 24th 2017 and 11:59 pm Friday, May 12th 2017 at 11:59 pm will receive the donation.
When Will The Winning Give Generously 2017 Canadian Charity Be Announced? Watch for an announcement in the May 2017 issue of ALIGNMENT Matters, our monthly e-newsletter. You can sign up to receive this informative insurance and risk management brief here. (click on the Join Our Distribution List button at the bottom of the page)
Who Can Provide More Information About Give Generously? Please contact any ALIGNED colleague or ALIGNED’s President & CEO Andrew Clark directly at 1-866-519-1321 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
ALIGNED With Social Responsibility
We were founded on a core set of three beliefs:
- ALIGNMENT matters
- Having “skin in the game” is important
- Do what you say you are going to do when you say you are going to do it
ALIGNED Across Canada 100% Canadian owned, ALIGNED is a premiere insurance brokerage that serves more than 1,400 clients across the country. ALIGNED’s offices in Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver are supported by a national operations centre in Cambridge, Ontario. Uniquely within the industry, ALIGNED creates, negotiates and delivers the best business insurance and risk management strategies/solutions to organizations like yours.