Where To Get Business Insurance For Small Business In Canada?
|Click Here To Get Business Insurance For Small Business In Canada?
Call us toll free at 1-866-287-0448
Where to get business insurance for small business in Canada is an important, but not an easy answer as the number of people and organizations trying to tell you where to get business insurance for small business in Canada has never been greater. Gone are the days where someone someone calls up their local chamber of commerce to ask questions like where to get business insurance for small business in Canada and millions are spend on insurance advertising and marketing in Canada each day. However, given the importance and complexity of business insurance how you answer the question where to get business insurance for small business in Canada is something that shouldn’t be taken lightly. Thankfully the experienced business insurance brokers at the Canadian insurance brokerage ALIGNED insurance specialize in business insurance and can help you and your organization identify risks that could threaten your business and provide the most cost effective commercial insurance solutions in the marketplace from the 50+ top Canadian insurance companies they work with.
Some Things To Consider When Deciding Where To Get Business Insurance For Small Business In Canada
There are many things to think about when deciding where to get business insurance for small business in Canada and not all small business insurance products or the organizations providing it are the same. Some of the differences are subtle some are philosophical, but most can have a dramatic impact on your commercial insurance experience and potentially cost your hundreds, thousands or even millions of dollars if the right choice isn’t made. Below are some points to consider to help you filter through the noise when deciding where to get your commercial insurance and who to buy it from:
- Do they specialize in business insurance? – The majority of Canadian insurance brokerages are 70-90% personal lines and business insurance is just an incidental part of what the brokerage does. This may not be obvious to you as nearly all insurance brokers will say they do business insurance, but experience and expertise matters when dealing with business or commercial insurance.
- Size Matters – Selecting a insurance brokerage that is too big often leads to a disappointing, impersonal and cookie cutter experience and selecting a brokerage that is too small won’t give you the options, selection and choice you deserve.
- Just because they’ve been around for 100+ years doesn’t mean they are good at it. Many brokerages root their value proposition in how long they have been around as most brokerages across Canada have been operating for generations but the needs of business, legal realities and speed at which things have and continue to change requires business insurance brokers to be nimble, current, knowledgeable and engaged.
- Who does the work matters – Many organizations have very skilled and charming sales people, but once your business insurance is in place you never hear from them again and clients are often sent to a pooled service team or call centre type environment rather then having a dedicated individual who is accountable and familiar with your business and account.
- Easy isn’t always better – Many websites, brokers and brokerages want to make insurance seem easy or simple because they are more interested in selling you insurance than properly protecting your business. Some business insurance products are simpler than others, but if something seems too easy, it probably is, and it’s important insurers have a clear and complete view of your business so that when a claim occurs it’s covered.
To Find Out Where To Get Business Insurance For Small Business In Canada? Or To Get Business Insurance For Small Business In Canada? Connect With One Of Our Canadian Business Insurance Brokers Today at 1-866-287-0448
|ALIGNED Across Canada 100% Canadian owned, ALIGNED is a premiere insurance brokerage that serves more than 1,400 clients across the country. ALIGNED’s offices in Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver are supported by a national operations centre in Cambridge, Ontario. Uniquely within the industry, ALIGNED creates, negotiates and delivers the best business insurance and risk management strategies/solutions to organizations like yours.|
Other Posts Related To Where To Get Business Insurance For Small Business In Canada?