Where Can I Buy Insurance For A Construction Company In Canada?
|Click Here To Get A Quote And Answer To Where Can I Buy Insurance For A Construction Company In Canada
or Call us toll free at 1-866-287-0448
Built right from the ground up is why “Where can I buy insurance for my construction company in Canada?” is such a foundational question. Your firm may specialize in new builds, additions or major renovations, but regardless of what you build, knowing the risks you may encounter during a project will be covered is important. Construction projects are complex and risky. Bodily injury or property damage can happen in an instant. And with so much building going on across the country right now, “Where can I buy insurance for my construction company in Canada?” is a key question if you are renewing coverage or building up a new business.
Get ALIGNED With Specifics. Get Answers To “Where Can I Buy Insurance For A Construction Company In Canada?”
If you are a general contractor, you are likely aware of the value of commercial general liability insurance for your operations and subcontractor work. What you may not be aware of is wrap-up insurance. It’s a single policy that allows a construction company owner or contractor to protect their business as well as various other contractors involved in a project.
In fact, wrap-up liability insurance for construction projects can be purchased for a portfolio of work or projects or on a project specific basis. In addition, wrap-up liability insurance for construction projects can also be purchased by the owner of the actual property where the construction is taking place.
Whether it’s a new build, addition or major renovation, wrap-up liability insurance for construction projects is an important way to protect against bodily injury or property damage to third parties that could occur during a construction project.
Coverage From The Ground Up. Buy Insurance For A Construction Company With ALIGNED.
- Residential renovations
- Demolition and rebuilding of a residential home
- Construction of a new warehouse, strip mall, school, apartment building, condominium etc.
- Additions to an existing manufacturing facility
- Construction of a new town home complex
What’s Included. Quoting Insurance For A Construction Company.
Across the country, experienced ALIGNED Insurance brokers can secure quotes that cover all aspects of your constructions project including demolition insurance coverage, wrap up liability and builder’s risk insurance coverage.
Canadian Construction Insurance Coverage Quote Features & Highlights For Builders Risk/Course of Construction Insurance
- Project by project or blanket for all annual projects
- Wood frame or steel frame construction
- Available 48 to 60 month policy terms
- Coverage for all or select parties on a project from the principal, general or managing contractor, sub-contractor, etc.
- Coverage available for damage as a result of demolition, faulty design, poor workmanship and/or faulty materials
- Extremely competitive on frame construction for high value homes and home builders
Canadian Construction Insurance Coverage Quote Features & Highlights For Wrap-Up Liability Insurance
- Stand alone wrap-up or in conjunction with builders risk available
- Liability for demolition can be covered
- Blanket coverage for all contracted parties on a site
- Includes faulty workmanship sub-limits available
- Fungi and asbestos extensions available
- Accidental seepage and pollution extensions available
Get ALIGNED Insurance For A Construction Company In Canada Today!
If you want the best insurance for a construction company in Canada, it’s time to get a quote and get ALIGNED.
To Find Out More About Where Can I Buy Insurance For A Construction Company In Canada? Or For A Quote For Insurance And Answers To Where Can I Buy Insurance For A Construction Company In Canada Connect With One Of Our Canadian Business Insurance Brokers Today at 1-866-287-0448
|ALIGNED Across Canada 100% Canadian owned, ALIGNED is a premiere insurance brokerage that serves nearly 1,400 clients across the country. As experts in delivering business insurance Canada solutions and consistently recognized as one of the best business insurance brokers in Canada, ALIGNED’s offices in Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver are supported by a national operations centre in Cambridge, Ontario. Uniquely within the industry, ALIGNED business insurance brokers create, negotiate and deliver the best business insurance and risk management strategies/solutions to organizations like yours. As one of Canada’s fastest growing insurance brokerages, we invite you to learn more about us and connect @ALIGNEDonRisk, on Facebook or LinkedIn.|