Tips To Reduce Commercial Car Insurance Costs For Your Business
|Looking for a commercial auto insurance quote? Click Here or Call us toll free at 1-866-287-0448|
For many businesses commercial auto insurance is a considerable cost and potential liability. ALIGNED can help reduce commercial car insurance costs and can help limit potential liability in a number of ways including the below tips.
8 Tips To Reduce Commercial Car Insurance Costs For Your Business
- Create consistent standards for all drivers
- Verify past work history and safety records
- Conduct background checks
- Evaluate motor vehicle records (MVRs) for violations with the help of your ALIGNED Advocate
- Conduct written road tests
- Verify certification
- Adhere to applicable commercial vehicle driver qualification rules
- Secure driving references from past employers
Good Drivers Are Also Good For Business
You and your organizations clients depend on their drivers and the decisions they make on the road every day. Here are some ways that good drivers benefit a company’s bottom line:
- Reduce the cost of loss. Commercial vehicle accidents are among the most costly of claims for businesses. Safe drivers can help lower the possibility of loss due to accidents and reduce insurance costs.
- Lower liability in case of loss. Effective screening, hiring, training and monitoring can help reduce the chance of loss and therefore significant potenital liability.
- Boost a company’s public image. Every driver has the potential to send a message. When your company vehicle is headed down the highway, you want it to tell a positive story about your company. A good driver tells the kind of story you want to tell.
For more information on the above 8 tips to reduce commercial car insurance costs for your business or for fleet or individually rated auto insurance quotes for your business speak to an ALIGNED Insurance Advocate today or connect with us at www.alignedinsurancecom
ALIGNED Across Canada 100% Canadian owned, ALIGNED is a premiere insurance brokerage that serves more than 1,400 clients across the country. ALIGNED’s offices in Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver are supported by a national operations centre in Cambridge, Ontario. Uniquely within the industry, ALIGNED creates, negotiates and delivers the best business insurance and risk management strategies/solutions to organizations like yours.
Other Posts Related To Tips To Reduce Commercial Car Insurance Costs For Your Business