Online Retailer Liability Insurance Coverage Quote
Whether it’s Amazon, Wayfair, ebay, Shopify or any other online retail platform, selling products online comes with risk especially when the products being sold are being sourced from China, India or other countries outside of North American. Large well-managed companies like Amazon and Wayfair require their online retailer clients to get online retailer liability insurance coverage that includes products liability insurance coverage as securing recovery from foreign manufacturers is nearly impossible.
Despite the risks, online retailing can be very profitable and Canadian “retail e-commerce sales are expected to reach almost 29 billion Canadian dollars by 2021, up from 18.3 billion in 2016.” Source: Statista.com
Despite all of the potential, it is important to note that any/all business opportunities also come with risk which is why online retailer liability insurance coverage is required by Amazon, Wayfair and others and is recommended by the expert Canadian business insurance brokers at the Canadian insurance brokerage ALIGNED Insurance. ALIGNED works with numerous online retailers and provided you have a Canadian legal entity ALIGNED Insurance can assist to secure online retailer liability insurance coverage inclusive of products liability coverage for you. ALIGNED has insurance brokers in Ontario, insurance brokers in Alberta and insurance brokers in British Columbia all of which can quickly get you an online retailer liability insurance coverage quote.
Online Retailer Liability Insurance Coverage Quote Process
If you need an online retailer liability insurance coverage quote contact an ALIGNED Insurance broker today to assist. The steps to secure an online retailer liability insurance coverage quote for you are:
- An ALIGNED Insurance broker will need to gather some basic information from your Amazon retailer liability insurance coverage quote
- Our experts business insurance broker specialists do the shopping for you and will secure you Amazon retailer liability insurance coverage quote options
- You choose which Amazon retailer liability insurance coverage quote option is best for you!
Online Retailer Liability Insurance Coverage Quote Considerations
The process to get an online retailer liability insurance coverage quote is straight forward and below is a rough overview of the information needed.
- Business name – legal entity if incorporated or your personal name if not incorporated
- Complete list of all types of products you are or would like to sell
- Actual or projected volume of sales projected for the next year.
- Percentage/% breakdown of actual or projected sales between Canada, US and Rest of the world.
Securing the products liability insurance coverage for online retailers is fairly straightforward, but in some cases, the insurance recommended given the scope of clients’ operations differs from the basic requirements for Amazon and others, but our expert insurance brokers can help with all other business insurance needs too.
|ALIGNED Across Canada
100% Canadian owned, ALIGNED is a premiere insurance brokerage that serves more than 1,400 clients across the country. ALIGNED’s offices in Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver are supported by a national operations centre in Cambridge, Ontario. Uniquely within the industry, ALIGNED creates, negotiates and delivers the best business insurance and risk management strategies/solutions to organizations like yours.