Named Perils Coverage Explained:
Named Perils Coverage is a property insurance term referring to policies that provide coverage only for loss caused by the perils specifically listed. Named Perils Coverage contrasts with all risks coverage, which applies to loss from all causes not specifically excluded.
About ALIGNED Insurance
ALIGNED is a premiere insurance brokerage that was exclusively and uniquely built to create, negotiate and deliver the best business insurance and risk management strategies/solutions to small, medium and large organizations across all industries. ALIGNED’s primary mission is to protect the cash flow, profitability and balance sheets of their clients from the chance of unforeseeable losses.
ALIGNED specializes in delivering insurance and risk management solutions exclusively to Canadian businesses. Through our 18 points of differentiation and expertise, we deliver unmatched value to our growing portfolio of clients from all industries that range from small to large organizations.
We offer all of the following products:
- Management Liability:
- Board Insurance / Directors and Officers (D&O) Insurance
- Employment Practices Liability (EPL) Insurance
- Fiduciary Liability Insurance
- Property Insurance- Including Business Interruption & Extra Expense
- Machinery Breakdown/Boiler & Machinery Insurance
- Course of Construction(COC)
- Wrap-up Liability Insurance
- Commercial General Liability / CGL Insurance
- Pollution Liability Insurance
- Commercial Automobile & Fleet Insurance
- Umbrella Liability Insurance
- Cyber, Hacking & Privacy Liability Insurance
- Crime/Fidelity/Employee Theft Insurance
- Professional Liability/Errors & Omissions (E&O) Insurance
- Kidnap & Ransom Insurance
- Representations & Warranty Insurance
- Trade Credit