Position: Insurance Producer
ALIGNED is actively looking for growth focused, entrepreneurial minded people who are interested in being part of a winning culture and rapidly growing team.
Q: Every brokerage is looking for good Insurance Producers so why would I choose ALIGNED?
A: Our Fee For Service / 0% Commission model is the cornerstone of how we do business and just 1 of our 18 points of differentiation that give producers a tangible and powerful value proposition to help them win more!
More about ALIGNED:
ALIGNED is for people that believe insurance is more about helping people than maximizing profits. Its an organization that was built to exclusively serve the insurance and risk management needs of Canadian businesses. We want people that are keen to deliver an insurance experience, not just a renewal…
If you are or want to be an insurance producer and are tired of competing on just price and or are having troubles overcoming existing “relationships” than ALIGNED might be the right brokerage for you.
Primary Objective/Duties of an ALIGNED Insurance Producer:
- Sharing the ALIGNED Story and our 18 points of differentiation with mid-market Canadian business owners, controllers, CFO, CEO’s etc.
- Develop relationships through educating and informing those you connect with.
- Strategically develop and maintain a sales funnel using a number of techniques and strategies including attending events, LinkedIn, Twitter, direct calls, etc.
- Identify exposures/risks associated with prospects operations and or gaps in existing coverage and work towards presenting risk management and or insurance solutions to address them.
- Gathering underwriting information from prospects, prepare submissions and secure the best terms available from the markets for quotes through negotiations.
- Develops and presents insurance proposals to clients.
- Win…to achieve mutually agreeable growth targets
The ideal Insurance Producer for ALIGNED will possess the following qualifications:
- Post-secondary education, Undergraduate Degree preferred.
- 3 – 5+ years of commercial insurance industry experience
- Valid RIBO License
- CIP, CRM or CAIB or working towards an insurance designation is preferred
- Working knowledge of TAM is an asset
- Working knowledge of Policy Works is an asset
- Computer skills – proficient in MS Office
- Excellent customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently
If becoming an Insurance Producer with ALIGNED interests you, please connect President & CEO, Andrew Clark, or formally apply by emailing your resume and cover letter including desired new vs. renewal commission level split to: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Applicants must be permanently eligible to work in Canada upon hire. Proof of eligibility may be requested and may come in the form of a copy of a Canadian birth certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate, permanent residence card or confirmation.