Umbrella Liability InsuranceIf you’re wondering how does private equity management liability insurance work…keep reading…
Personal assets may be at risk. That’s right. As a venture capitalist or private equity management firm leader, you may be questioning “How does private equity management liability insurance work?” Leaders involved in venture investing and private equity management intuitively recognize that liability insurance plays a critical role in safeguarding their organization’s directors, officers and C-suite members – because personal assets can be at risk.
Be it within the agri-food, biotechnology, environment, pharmaceutical or other industries, complex risk happens when capital is invested and that’s why understanding private equity management liability insurance is critically important. Across Canada, ALIGNED Insurance brokers are experienced in delivering the insurance solutions that venture capital and private equity management firms need.
Get ALIGNED with insights & intel about liability insurance for private equity management
As one of Canada’s premiere insurance brokerages, we provide a variety of insurance products to people who need private equity management liability insurance.
Some of the key coverages to consider include:
- Employment Practices Liability coverage for private equity management liability insurance (including risk managers, employees and volunteers)
- Workplace Violence Insurance coverage for private equity management liability insurance (including business interruption, public relations, medical and counselling costs)
- Fiduciary Liability coverage for private equity management liability insurance (including retirement and benefit plans)
- Employed Lawyers Professional Liability coverage for private equity management liability insurance
- Liability coverage for private equity management liability insurance (including D&O, managers, employees, committee and advisory board members)
- And much more…
Here’s how to get coverage for private equity management liability in Canada…
Our brokers know that there are many related coverages that leaders should consider when looking to get insurance for private equity management liability in Canada.
From coast-to-coast-to-coast, we have considerable experience supporting and assisting venture capitalists and private equity management firms with securing:
- Directors & Officers (D&O) / Board Insurance
- Errors & Omissions (E&O) / Professional Liability / Indemnity Insurance
- Commercial General Liability Insurance
- Cyber Liability & Privacy Insurance
- Employment Practices Liability (EPL) Insurance
- Crime Insurance / Fidelity Insurance
- Fiduciary Insurance
- Kidnap & Ransom (K&R) Insurance
- Property Insurance
- Umbrella Liability Insurance
Don’t leave personal assets at risk. Connect with one of our Canadian business insurance brokers to learn more.
We’re here to help you find the BEST commercial insurance…
Our team of insurance brokers is available to help answer any and all questions you might have about all of our commercial insurance products. If you have a question about business insurance, are uncertain about what a particular insurance coverage term means, or simply want to find commercial insurance that directly aligns with your needs, don’t hesitate to call us toll-free at 1-866-287-0448.
It’s time to get your insurance aligned. Want Canadian business insurance that’s ALIGNED with your bottom line? We can help. 365. Call us toll-free at 1-866-287-0448.
We’re ALIGNED across Canada. The ALIGNED Insurance National Operations Centre in Cambridge, Ontario supports our Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver offices. We’re proud our industry peers consistently recognize ALIGNED Insurance as one of the best insurance teams in the country. We are also very proud to be one of the fastest growing insurance brokerages in Canada.
We deliver e-news you can use. Get practical business insurance insights in your inbox. 12,000+ people subscribe to our free ALIGNMENT Matters e-news. Just click the JOIN OUR DISTRIBUTION LIST button – at the bottom of our homepage – to connect and learn more about us.
365 | Get ALIGNED. Every day, Canadian business leaders follow our insurance insights via @ALIGNEDonRisk, on Facebook, LinkedIn and watch our YouTube videos here!