Help us Give Generously! Nominate a charity by May 31st!
We love to Give Generously! It’s hard to believe that over five years ago, I officially launched ALIGNED Insurance Inc. It was spring 2014 and I was about to deliver a different kind of insurance experience to Canadian businesses. An experience built on three core beliefs:
- Having “skin in the game” is important
- Doing what you say you are going to do when you say you are going to do it
- Fulfilling our social responsibility to help others
One of the most important things we do is give frequently, consistently and generously. Across Canada, every ALIGNED advocate and owner believes it is a privilege to handle our clients’ insurance needs and that we also have a social responsibility to help others in a number of ways.
Help Us Help Others! We invite all clients to help us Give Generously
Each year, a portion of ALIGNED Insurance profits are donated to a Canadian charity that is nominated by an ALIGNED client (details on how to nominate a charity are below!). During the Give Generously campaign, people vote by visiting web pages that ALIGNED builds to celebrate each charity and the great work they do. Our annual Give Generously donation is made to the registered Canadian charity that receives the most “votes” which are recorded as web page sessions.
Help us Give Generously! Here’s how:
1. We invite all ALIGNED Insurance clients to nominate one Canadian charity by 5:00 pm ET Friday, May 31, 2019. Contact your ALIGNED advocate or any team member with your nomination. Leave a message on our homepage, send me an email or contact any of us.
2. Learn about all 2019 client nominated Give Generously charities in the June issue of ALIGNMENT Matters.
3. Starting Monday, June 10, 2019 visit and share a charity’s Give Generously 2019 page on the ALIGNED Insurance website to help it get noticed.
4. Keep visiting and sharing Give Generously 2019 charity webpages until the campaign closes at 11:59 pm ET Friday, August 30, 2019. The Give Generously charity page with the most visits – aka clicks – during the campaign period receives the ALIGNED donation at the end of the campaign period.
5. Learn about the Give Generously 2019 charity in a special July issue of ALIGNMENT Matters.
This June, every click counts to help a Canadian charity get the ALIGNED donation. Get your NOMINATION in by May 31, just leave a message on our homepage, send me an email or contact any of us. Help us Give Generously!
Thanks, as always, for being part of our journey. Please keep in mind that if you aren’t loving your insurance experience &/or broker/brokerage, we’d love to hear from you. Let us show you how things can be better!
Andrew Clark, MBA, CAIB, RF, FCIP, RPLU
President & CEO, ALIGNED Insurance Inc.
Connect on Linkedin