Want to buy ONLINE Commercial insurance now?
Click HERE to get coverage now!
As a fire safety, plumbing and electrical, construction, loss-prevention and risk management professionals, you are all too familiar with mitigating risks and minimizing losses. Our fire sprinkler contractor insurance packages can do the same for you and your company.
Potential Liability Exposures for Fire Sprinkler Contractors
From fabricating and welding pipes and sprinkler heads, to the actual installation of fire suppression systems, to testing, maintenance and repair, your team is constantly exposed to liability risks. Consider the following possible scenarios:
- A fire is started, or an explosion occurs while welding or fabricating pipes
- An employee or resident trips over tools or equipment left on the floor by one of your team and is injured
- A water line is struck causing flooding and/or water damage to walls or computer/electrical equipment
- Foam, carbon dioxide or dry chemical is accidentally released necessitating an evacuation and cleanup
- You forget to submit blueprints, or an install is otherwise delayed, resulting in losses for your commercial, industrial or residential client
- A system is improperly installed (e.g. too much water pressure or a pipe is not properly connected) causing property damage or injury
- After a system has been installed, a pipe bursts, the system mistakenly deploys or fails to perform
- Tools or equipment are left unattended at a job site and go missing
- One of your vehicles is involved in a motor vehicle collision on the way to or from a job site
- A client slips and falls on the floor of your shop or is otherwise injured on your property
A fire sprinkler system contractor insurance package put together by our ALIGNED commercial insurance specialists is designed to protect you from situations like the ones above and more while meeting your fire contracting company’s specific needs.
Fire Sprinkler Contractor Insurance Coverages
These are some of the coverages that can be included in your fire sprinkler contractor insurance package, each coverage can be tailored to the limits that make sense for you:
Commercial General Liability Insurance which offers legal expense coverage for lawsuits alleging personal injury, property damage, libel & slander and false advertising. Those expenses can include defence costs, settlements and awards for damages.
Property Insurance protects your building and contents in case of perils such as fires, floods, bad weather incidents, etc., and can also include floater coverage for tools and equipment in transit or on the job site. You may also need to include Business Interruption insurance to replace income lost to an insured peril and Extra Expense coverage for the costs to set up a temporary location.
Commercial Auto Insurance / Commercial Vehicle Insurance provides mandatory liability coverage for your work vehicles that are used to transport and store materials, tools & equipment.
Professional liability insurance if sprinkler/fire suppression system design is within the scope of services you provide.
We also provide construction bonds for your fire sprinkler contracting business to bid on bigger and public contracts. For more information, visit our Types Of Commercial Surety Bonds In Canada page.
Don’t let your fire contracting business go up in flames, let ALIGNED get you the protection you need
When you choose ALIGNED, you get a commercial insurance specialist advocating on your behalf with Canada’s top insurance companies to get you comprehensive fire sprinkling system contractor insurance that covers your liability risks at affordable rates. Contact an ALIGNED advocate to get a free quote on fire sprinkler contractor policy in minutes or get started right now by using our free online tool.
- Business Fire Insurance Canada
- Sprinkler Installation Company Insurance – What Could Go Wrong?
- Vacant Property Insurance Coverage Basics
- Away 4 Days? Get Unoccupied Property Insurance
- Where Can I Get Insurance For My Vacant Property In Canada?
- Vacant Property Insurance Canada Explained
- How Yoga Studio Insurance Can Protect Your Business
We’re here to help you find the BEST commercial insurance…
Our team of insurance brokers is available to help answer any and all questions you might have about all of our commercial insurance products. If you have a question about business insurance, are uncertain about what a particular insurance coverage term means, or simply want to find commercial insurance that directly aligns with your needs, don’t hesitate to call us toll-free at 1-866-287-0448.
It’s time to get insurance value and choice aligned. Want Canadian business insurance that aligns with your bottom line? We can help. 365. Call us toll-free at 1-866-287-0448 or click to Get a Quote!
We’re ALIGNED across Canada. The ALIGNED Insurance National Operations Centre in Cambridge, Ontario supports our Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver offices. Our industry peers consistently recognize us as one of Canada’s best insurance teams. 100% Canadian owned, we are super proud to be one of the fastest growing insurance brokerages in the country.
We deliver e-news you can use. Get practical business insurance insights in your inbox every month. 19,000+ people subscribe to our free ALIGNMENT Matters e-news. Just click the JOIN OUR DISTRIBUTION LIST button – at the bottom of our homepage – to get connected.
365 | Get ALIGNED. Every day, Canadian business leaders read our insurance insights. Find us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube.