What You Should Know About Farm and Farmers Insurance Canada
Despite the 2016 Census of Agriculture showing a 5.9% decrease in the number of farms from the previous census in 2011 the average area per farm has increased, growing from 779 acres in 2011 to an average of 820 acres in 2016 and farmers are increasingly incorporating and it’s estimated that 1 in 4 is now incorporated. Farming has always been a business and it’s always been an important part of the Canadian identity, society and our economy. Farming is also becoming increasingly complex with new risks and opportunities emerging regularly through science and technology which is why our farm insurance brokers have prepared a Canadian farm insurance overview.
What Types Of Canadian Farm Machinery Insurance Coverage Is Available?
Farm General Liability Insurance, Product Liability Insurance & Farmers Market Insurance. Other types of Canadian Farm Machinery Insurance coverage include:
- Farm Machinery Insurance Including Tractor & Field Cultivator
- Farm Equipment Insurance Including Plows, Spreaders, etc.
- Farm ATV Insurance And UTV Insurance Including, Farm Gator Insurance, Insurance For Side By Sides etc.
- Farm Vehicle Insurance
- Barn insurance, Farm Out Building Insurance & Silo Insurance
- Loss of Farming Income Insurance Due To A Variety Of Covered Event
- Livestock Insurance
- Farming Drone Insurance
- Farm Machinery Breakdown Insurance
What other types of Farm Product Liability Insurance are offered?
Livestock Farm Insurance Coverage
- Beef Cattle Farm Insurance Coverage
- Dairy and Milk Farm Insurance Coverage
- Hog and Pig Farm Insurance Coverage
- Poultry and Egg Farm Insurance Coverage
Field Crop Farm Insurance Coverage
- Canola Farm Insurance Coverage
- Wheat Farm Insurance Coverage
- Industrial Hemp Insurance Coverage
- Other Field Crop Farm Insurance Including: Corn, Lentil Hay, Barley, Drum Wheat, Potatoes Soybeans etc.
ALIGNED Across Canada
100% Canadian owned, ALIGNED is a premiere insurance brokerage that serves more than 1,400 clients across the country. ALIGNED’s offices in Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver are supported by a national operations centre in Cambridge, Ontario. Uniquely within the industry, ALIGNED creates, negotiates and delivers the best business insurance and risk management strategies/solutions to organizations like yours.