Best Commercial Insurance Edmonton
Best commercial insurance Edmonton or commercial insurance Edmonton is something you probably searched if you were looking for insurance options for your business. If you did so you would have noticed many search results that really had nothing to do with the best commercial insurance in Edmonton. Despite the noise, you at least found us, as ALIGNED Insurance is working hard to become the top commercial insurance brokerage in Edmonton and the top search result for best commercial insurance in Edmonton. We are confident this is possible because we have hundreds of clients across Alberta, we are growing most rapidly in Alberta and believe that businesses in Edmonton will appreciate the unique and distinctively different way that the 100% Canadian insurance brokerage differentiates itself from “the typical insurance brokerage” and competes directly with Lloyd Saddd, Brokerlink and others.
Why Should ALIGNED Be The Top Result For Best Commercial Insurance Edmonton?
There are many reasons why ALIGNED Insurance should rightfully hold the top spot for best commercial insurance Edmonton, none of which are driven by the content in this post and all of which are based on the 18 points of differentiation that set ALIGNED apart from its competitors which include:
- Our story
- Our 0% commission/Fixed Fee option
- Our tiered levels of service
- 100% Canadian and independently owned
- All staff from our assistants to our insurance brokers have ownership in ALIGNED
- ALIGNED specializes in commercial insurance and are business insurance experts
In addition, to be the best search result for best commercial insurance Edmonton you need to understand and appreciate some key things about Edmonton:
- Edmonton is one of the largest cities in Canada
- Edmonton is one of the fastest growing cities in Canada
- Edmonton is one of the sunniest cities in Canada
- Edmonton is expected to grow economically by 2-4% per year and each year for the foreseeable future
|ALIGNED Across Canada 100% Canadian owned, ALIGNED is a premiere insurance brokerage that serves more than 1,400 clients across the country. ALIGNED’s offices in Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver are supported by a national operations centre in Cambridge, Ontario. Uniquely within the industry, ALIGNED creates, negotiates and delivers the best business insurance and risk management strategies/solutions to organizations like yours.|
What are examples of commercial insurance?
There are many types of commercial insurance you can purchase based on the unique needs and risks of your business.
General liability insurance is included in most commercial insurance policies. It protects your business against third-party liability claims or lawsuits alleging property damage or injury. For example, it can protect your business against financial loss if a customer sues for slipping on wet floors while on your premises. General liability insurance also typically includes product liability insurance, which protects your business against third-party claims arising from the products you sell, distribute, or manufacture.
Here are other types of common commercial insurance:
- Commercial auto insurance protects your fleet against damages and repairs from collisions.
- Professional liability insurance protects your business against customer lawsuits because of errors, omissions, and negligence from your services.
- Cyber liability insurance protects your business against cyber attacks and loss of data.
- Commercial property insurance protects your business against financial loss from damages and repairs caused by insured perils.
Is commercial insurance the same as business insurance?
Yes, commercial insurance is the same as business insurance. Both terms refer to insurance products designed for different-sized businesses. It protects the business against third-party liability claims and lawsuits alleging injury or property damage while on your premises, from your professional services, or because of the products you sell, manufacture, and distribute.
Commercial or business insurance also compensates your business for repairs, loss, and damages arising from insured perils, such as a fire, flood, or vandalism.
What does a commercial insurance policy cover?
It depends on the type of commercial insurance you have. We offer many different coverages that protect your business against different risks. You can add as many coverages as you want to your insurance policy.
Speak with an insurance specialist if you have any questions about commercial insurance and the types of insurance available.
Can you have two commercial insurances?
Yes, you can have two or more commercial insurances. Some companies choose to have multiple commercial insurance policies under different circumstances. You’ll have to pay premiums on each of your policies.