Start protecting your orchestra today with the right commercial insurance coverage. The right coverage can protect your orchestra and the symphony music it plays, along with your musical instruments, and more. Find orchestra insurance through ALIGNED, and we promise you won’t be disappointed by the options, prices and/or ability to custom build a policy that meets your orchestras budget, preferences and needs.
Orchestra insurance coverage options
When purchasing an orchestra insurance policy, you will need to decide on which coverage options to include. There are many options available to policyholders, which may include commercial general liability coverage, commercial property insurance, cyber liability insurance, and more.
- Commercial general liability insurance: Commercial general liability is a common part of any business insurance policy. It can protect your orchestra against third party claims alleging bodily injury, property damage, false advertising, libel, slander, and more.
- Commercial property insurance: Commercial property insurance is designed to protect your orchestra’s place of business (e.g. the symphony hall you play it), alongside any business-related contents, which may include equipment like musical instruments. Specifically, under the commercial property insurance portion of your policy, your place of business and its contents can be protected against damage caused by perils like fire, windstorms, theft, etc.
- Professional liability insurance: Errors & omissions insurance, also known as professional liability insurance, may be important for orchestras who are hired by third parties to provide services, training, consulting etc. This type of coverage protects against claims of negligence, errors, or failure to deliver a service as promised, etc.
- Cyber liability insurance: is important for all businesses, including orchestras. If your orchestra stores any customers or sensitive information online, then we recommend adding cyber insurance to your orchestra insurance policy. Why? It offers financial protection in the event that your system gets hacked and information is stolen.
- Commercial auto insurance: If your orchestra uses vehicles for business purposes, such as to transport musical instruments or performers between venues, then adding a commercial auto insurance endorsement to your orchestra insurance policy is vital.
How much does orchestra insurance cost?
Orchestra insurance costs vary materially between orchestras based on their size and scope of operations, which makes it difficult to estimate the price. That said, knowing which factors an insurance company will consider when calculating your rate can help you gauge your rate. The following is a list of factors that an insurance provider is likely to consider when determining your rates. For an accurate orchestra insurance quote, contact ALIGNED.
- The location of your orchestra
- The number of performers in your orchestra
- The number, replacement value and types of musical instruments used by your orchestra
- The annual and project revenue of your orchestra
- The orchestras insurance claims history
- Where and how often the orchestra performs
- The coverage types, limits, and policy deductibles you choose
Get ALIGNED with extensive orchestra insurance
Here at ALIGNED, we aim to find commercial insurance coverage that meets the needs of each of our customers. Whether you run a retail shop or an orchestra, we can help ensure you are protected against a wide range of risks. To learn more about what the ALIGNED team can do for you, get in touch today. We will explain the benefits of working with an insurance broker, as well as the advantages that come with purchasing an insurance policy for your orchestra. We can even make coverage suggestions based on your orchestra’s unique circumstances. If you are ready to learn more about orchestra insurance, give us a call or click here for a free quote.