Get a quote


Join Our Distribution List Today!

Need help managing your business risks during COVID-19? – CLICK HERE FOR INFO YOU CAN USE
ALIGNED Insurance

Call Toll Free

Insurance for licensed producers of Cannabis in Canada

Insurance For Licensed Producers Of Cannabis In Canada - ALIGNED Insurance Brokers
ALIGNED - CLICK HERE to get a FREE insurance quote now - Header - June 2021
Want insurance? Click HERE to get a FREE QUOTE!

Got your producers license? Get your cannabis insurance with us.

Liability matters. As you are well aware, there are many hurdles to becoming a licensed producer of cannabis and many questions that need to be asked as well as answered. Fortunately, our experienced business insurance brokers understand the cannabis market and how to get insurance for licensed producers of cannabis in Canada. They also understand the complexities of business planning and risk management in the Canadian cannabis industry.

How much is insurance for licensed producers of cannabis in Canada?

ALIGNED works with all of the insurers in Canada that write cannabis related risk and provide insurance to licensed producers of cannabis in Canada including NextWave and 02.  

From cultivation to distribution, we understand the specialized insurance needs of licensed cannabis producers. This is why we’re proud to offer a wide range of insurance products to help protect your operations such as:

Property Coverage for Licensed Producers of Cannabis

  • Buildings and outbuildings
  • Equipment, stock and other miscellaneous items
  • Extra Expense and Business Interruption
  • Inventory of dried flower and oil
  • Raw materials/supplies
  • Plants while growing

Commercial General Liability for Canadian Licensed Producers of Cannabis

  • Products and Completed Operations
  • Sudden and Accidental Pollution
  • Product Recall

Directors & Officers for Licensed Cannabis Producers in Canada

Professional Liability for Licensed Producers of Cannabis:

  • Medical Dispensary E&O
  • Clinical Trials and Research Laboratories

Connect with our cannabis insurance experts

Insurance For Licensed Producers Of Cannabis In Canada - ALIGNED Insurance Brokers

Get your Canadian licensed cannabis producers insurance quote aligned with us!

Need specifics about any of our commercial insurance products?
Call us toll-free now at 1-866-287-0448

It’s time to get insurance value and choice aligned. Want Canadian business insurance that aligns with your bottom line? We can help. 365. Call us toll-free at 1-866-287-0448 or click to Get a Quote!

We’re ALIGNED across Canada. The ALIGNED Insurance National Operations Centre in Cambridge, Ontario supports our Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver offices. Our industry peers consistently recognize us as one of Canada’s best insurance teams. 100% Canadian-owned, we are super proud to be one of the fastest-growing insurance brokerages in the country.

We deliver e-news you can use. Get practical business insurance insights in your inbox every month. 19,000+ people subscribe to our free ALIGNMENT Matters e-news. Just click the JOIN OUR DISTRIBUTION LIST button – at the bottom of our homepage – to get connected.

365 | Get ALIGNED. Every day, Canadian business leaders read our insurance insights. Find us on LinkedIn, TwitterFacebookInstagram and YouTube.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *