Got your producers license? Get your cannabis insurance with us.
Liability matters. As you are well aware, there are many hurdles to becoming a licensed producer of cannabis and many questions that need to be asked as well as answered. Fortunately, our experienced business insurance brokers understand the cannabis market and how to get insurance for licensed producers of cannabis in Canada. They also understand the complexities of business planning and risk management in the Canadian cannabis industry.
How much is insurance for licensed producers of cannabis in Canada?
From cultivation to distribution, we understand the specialized insurance needs of licensed cannabis producers. This is why we’re proud to offer a wide range of insurance products to help protect your operations such as:
Property Coverage for Licensed Producers of Cannabis
- Buildings and outbuildings
- Equipment, stock and other miscellaneous items
- Extra Expense and Business Interruption
- Inventory of dried flower and oil
- Raw materials/supplies
- Plants while growing
Commercial General Liability for Canadian Licensed Producers of Cannabis
- Products and Completed Operations
- Sudden and Accidental Pollution
- Product Recall
Directors & Officers for Licensed Cannabis Producers in Canada
- Private Company Directors & Officers Insurance for Licensed Producers of Cannabis
- Public Company Directors & Officers Insurance for Licensed Producers of Cannabis
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance
Professional Liability for Licensed Producers of Cannabis:
- Medical Dispensary E&O
- Clinical Trials and Research Laboratories