How Does Accounts Receivable Insurance For Canadian Businesses Work?
Given the frequency and severity of Canadian bankruptcies and insolvencies, many organizations are asking how does accounts receivable insurance for Canadian businesses work? The experienced and specialized commercial insurance brokers at ALIGNED Insurance brokers are here to help answer the question how does accounts receivable insurance for Canadian business work? and any other business insurance and/or commercial insurance questions you may have. Effectively accounts receivable insurance for Canadian business protects organizations from financial losses due to bad debt. The scope and percentage of coverage, deductible applicable, timelines etc. associated with each claim differs from insurer to insurer and from client to client.
Coverage Features Of Accounts Receivable Insurance For Canadian Businesses
- Accounts receivable insurance for Canadian businesses available for companies with sales starting as low as $1,000,000 annually
- “ground up” cover available
- Some Accounts receivable insurance for Canadian businesses don’t require the insured to conduct any buyer analysis to justify coverage
- Credit limits available on a blanket or buyer by buyer basis
- Claims paid up to 90% of the loss.
- Limits can be non-cancellable for 12 months
What Are The Benefits Of Accounts Receivable Insurance For Canadian Businesses
Accounts receivable insurance for Canadian businesses can:
- increase productivity
- easily integrate with existing credit management procedures
- improve insured’s overall credit position
- target new markets and customers with great confidence
- improved cash flow as claims paid for Non-payment of a buyer due to insolvency or protracted default which can be as little as non-payment after 180 days
To Discuss How Does Accounts Receivable Insurance For Canadian Businesses Work? Or For An Accounts Receivable Insurance Quote Contact One Of Our Many Licensed Canadian Commercial Insurance Brokers Today at 1-866-287-0448
|ALIGNED Across Canada 100% Canadian owned, ALIGNED is a premiere insurance brokerage that serves more than 1,400 clients across the country. ALIGNED’s offices in Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver are supported by a national operations centre in Cambridge, Ontario. Uniquely within the industry, ALIGNED creates, negotiates and delivers the best business insurance and risk management strategies/solutions to organizations like yours.|