Position: Client Executive
ALIGNED Insurance is actively looking for growth focused, entrepreneurial minded people who are interested in being part of a winning culture and rapidly growing team.
More About ALIGNED:
ALIGNED is for people that believe insurance is more about helping people than maximizing profits. It’s an organization that was built to exclusively serve the insurance and risk management needs of Canadian businesses. We want people that are keen to deliver an insurance experience, not just a renewal…
For More Information On ALIGNED Insurance Visit www.alignedinsurance.com
We Want To Discuss You Joining Our Team If You:
- Have over 3 years of Commercial Insurance experience love to win, be constantly challenged and want each day to be different.
- Want to work for an organization that is disruptive, aggressive & fun.
- Are a university graduate and interested in working directly with the President & CEO of ALIGNED.
- Are primarily motivated by the satisfaction that comes from helping others, but also wants to achieve significant financial rewards.
Primary Objective/Duties Of An ALIGNED Insurance Client Executive:
- Working and reporting directly to the President & CEO to deliver an unmatched client service experience.
- Responsible for serving customers to assess and fulfill their insurance needs to the highest standards of satisfaction.
- Develop relationships through educating and informing those you connect with.
- Accountable for determining customer needs, dealing with customer sales, complaints, all aspects of renewals including securing the best terms and conditions and best product, handling inquiries and processing transactions.
- Constantly develop and improve soft skills and various industry professional designations
- Follows all procedures and policies when providing customer service.
- Able to accurately identify exposures/risks associated with prospects operations and or gaps in existing coverage and present risk management and or insurance solutions to address them.
- Acitvely participates in all assigned training
- Sets and meets personal goals to ensure that the sales of insurance products are maximized by fulfilling the customer’s determined needs.
- Gather underwriting information from prospects, prepare submissions and secure the best terms available from the markets for quotes through negotiations.
- Understands his/her role as a brand ambassador and provides positive brand experiences to all customers
- Develop relationships with underwriters to ensure timely issuance of documentation and best terms are made available.
- Interacts with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and handles and resolves complaints. Actively working on developing new relationships and opportunities within a mutually agreed segment to achieve mutually agreed sales/growth targets.
- Win often…to achieve mutually agreeable personal and team growth targets
The Ideal Client Executive For ALIGNED Will Possess The Following Qualifications:
- Post-secondary education, Undergraduate Degree, CIP or CRM preferred.
- More than 3 years of commercial insurance industry experience, broker or underwriter experience preferred.
- Computer skills – proficient in MS Office
- Excellent customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong business development skills
- Ability to work independently
If becoming an ALIGNED Insurance Client Executive interests you, please connect with President & CEO, Andrew Clark, or formally apply by emailing your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Applicants must be permanently eligible to work in Canada upon hire. Proof of eligibility may be requested and may come in the form of a copy of a Canadian birth certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate, permanent residence card or confirmation.