Cabinet Maker Insurance
Do you run a cabinet making business? Then cabinet maker insurance is for you. This type of insurance can protect you from the day-to-day risks that come with your line of work. Protect the financial health of your company by investing in commercial insurance today. Learn more about how ALIGNED can help you find the coverage you need.
What is insurance for cabinet makers?
Insurance for cabinet makers is designed to protect cabinet making businesses from the unique risks that they face. From claims of third party property damage or bodily injury to theft, damage to important tools or materials, equipment breaking down, a business vehicle getting into an accident, and more, cabinet maker insurance can protect policyholders against all kinds of unforeseen events.
Coverage 101: What insurance coverage does your cabinet making business need?
If you are looking to purchase comprehensive coverage for your cabinet making business, we recommend choosing a policy with the following coverage:
- Commercial general liability insurance: Commercial general liability insurance is crucial for all cabinet making businesses (or any business, for that matter!). With this type of coverage, you can be protected if a customer injures themselves or causes property damage while visiting your store or workshop. For example, if someone slips and falls on a wet floor in your workshop, they could sue you for damages. But with commercial general liability insurance, your insurer may step in and cover the cost of any applicable medical expenses and legal fees (e.g. defence and settlement fees). In addition, commercial general liability insurance may also pay for the cost of repair if the claim being brought against your business alleges property damage.
- Commercial property insurance: Commercial property insurance can protect your cabinet making workshop and the business-related contents inside of it from property damage that is caused by an insured loss. Examples of insured losses include water damage, windstorms, fire, theft, vandalism, and much more. (Please note that cabinet maker insurance policies do not automatically provide coverage for all of these perils. Rather, you will need to choose which perils you want to purchase coverage for.)
- Commercial auto insurance: If your cabinet making business uses a truck, van and/or cars for commercial purposes, such as to deliver finished products to clients or transport materials, then adding commercial auto insurance to your cabinet maker insurance plan is strongly recommended. Commercial auto insurance coverage varies depending on where you live but may include the likes of third party liability insurance, accident benefits insurance, uninsured automobile insurance, and more.
- Equipment breakdown insurance: As a cabinet maker, there is nothing worse than one of your expensive pieces of equipment being damaged by electrical arching or other defined perils covered withing an equipment breakdown policy. But at least with equipment breakdown insurance, you can receive some compensation in the event of this worst-case scenario. With this type of insurance coverage, if a piece of your equipment suffers a mechanical or electrical breakdown, your insurance company can help cover the cost of repairing or replacing it.
- Tools and equipment insurance: With tools and equipment insurance added to your cabinet maker insurance policy, the insurance company may cover the costs of repairing or replacing any of your tools and equipment owned if they are damaged or lost due to a covered peril (e.g. fire, windstorms, theft, vandalism, etc.).
- Crime insurance: Lastly, crime insurance might be important for cabinet making companies that want to reduce the financial losses from employees such as an employee stealing materials from your workshop or a customer paying for a brand new cabinet with a fake credit card.
The price of cabinet maker insurance
Cost is one of the most important considerations for many cabinet making companies. We understand this, which is why we are here to help you better understand how insurance premiums are calculated for cabinet makers. Insurance companies will take into account a multitude of details when determining rates. The details that matter most for cabinet making businesses include the location of your business, its size, the number of people it employs, the annual and projected revenue of your business, your insurance claims history, how many years of experience you have in the field of cabinet making, how much coverage you wish to include in your policy (including the coverage limits for each), and the deductibles you select for your policy. All of these factors, among others, will come into play when an insurance provider is assessing your risk and calculating your premium.
Where can cabinet makers purchase commercial insurance?
Good news! Cabinet makers can purchase commercial insurance right here at ALIGNED. Cabinet making insurance is available via an insurance agent directly or through an insurance brokerage like ALIGNED Insurance. While there are benefits to purchasing insurance through both agents and brokers, working with a broker is generally considered easier and more convenient. Plus, brokers are on your side, meaning that they will work to save you not only time but money. We aim to make the insurance process as seamless as possible. Our licensed insurance professionals can answer your commercial insurance questions and advise you on the best coverage options for your cabinet making business.
Key considerations before buying insurance for your cabinet making business
- Budget: When purchasing any type of insurance, including cabinet maker insurance, you must consider your budget. The last thing you want is to go over budget and regret it. If you aren’t sure how much you can afford to spend on cabinet maker insurance, take a close look at your finances. Alternatively, if you are unsure of what the average cost of cabinet maker insurance is, contact ALIGNED. We can give you a better idea of what to expect cost-wise and even provide you with a free quote. Plus, as insurance experts, we can also give you tips on how to save money on commercial insurance for your cabinet making business.
- Insurance coverage: Lastly, you will need to think carefully about the types of coverage you wish to include in your policy. Typically, commercial property insurance and commercial general liability insurance are no-brainers, but to determine if you need other types, like equipment breakdown insurance, crime insurance, or commercial auto insurance, you must consider your business’s needs. If you’re having trouble deciding on which insurance coverage to include with your cabinet maker insurance policy, contact ALIGNED today. One of our expert insurance brokers would be pleased to offer their unbiased advice.
Why buy cabinet maker insurance from an ALIGNED insurance broker?
Are you ready to purchase cabinet maker insurance but aren’t sure whether to buy it through an insurance broker? We outline three major benefits of purchasing insurance through an ALIGNED insurance broker below.
- Brokers are familiar with a broad range of insurance products: One reason to purchase cabinet maker insurance from an ALIGNED broker is that insurance brokers know about a wide variety of insurance brokers. They do not only possess knowledge of one company’s products. Rather, they are familiar with the insurance products of companies across the country. This allows them to match customers with the best possible insurance policies available.
- Brokers do not work for insurance companies: Second, insurance brokerages do not work for insurance companies, they work for themselves (or more importantly, for the customer). This means that you can always trust an insurance broker to provide honest, objective advice.
- Brokers make shopping for insurance easy: Lastly, the insurance brokers at ALIGNED make shopping for insurance easy. Why? They take care of everything! From start to finish, your ALIGNED broker will guide you through the entire process.
ALIGN your cabinet making business with comprehensive and personalized commercial insurance today
The insurance coverage your cabinet making business needs and deserves is just around the corner. The ALIGNED team can make all of your commercial insurance dreams come true by matching you with a great policy that is within your budget. We will answer your questions, explain each of your coverage options in detail, share money-saving tips with you, and ultimately, help your cabinet making company find a policy that meets its needs. If this sounds good to you, contact ALIGNED today. You can also click here for a free quote.