Position: Assistant Advocate
ALIGNED is actively looking for growth focused, entrepreneurial minded people who are interested in being part of a winning culture and rapidly growing team.
More About ALIGNED:
ALIGNED is for people that believe insurance is more about helping people than maximizing profits. It’s an organization that was built to exclusively serve the insurance and risk management needs of Canadian businesses. We want people that are keen to deliver an insurance experience, not just a renewal…
For More Information On ALIGNED Insurance Visit www.alignedinsurance.com
We Want To Discuss You Joining Our Team If You:
- Have experience in and enjoy the administration side of the P&C industry
- Want to work for an organization that is disruptive, aggressive & fun
- Have expertise and experience working with TAM
- Are primarily motivated by the satisfaction that comes from helping others
Primary Objective/Duties Of An ALIGNED Insurance Assistant Advocate:
- Working directly with ALIGNED Advocates to deliver an unmatched client service experience
- Assist and master key tasks like new account creation, certificate of insurance issuance, invoicing, preparing client files
- Develop relationships through educating and informing those you connect with
- Learn and achieve industry professional designations at an accelerated pace
- Develop relationships with underwriters to ensure timely issuance of documentation
The Ideal Assistant Advocate For ALIGNED Will Possess The Following Qualifications:
- Post-secondary education, Undergraduate Degree preferred, but not required
- Greater than 2 years of commercial insurance industry experience or 5 years of personal lines experience is required
- Computer skills – proficient in MS Office, Outlook, TAM etc.
- Excellent customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
Protege Application Process:
If becoming ALIGNED Insurance Assistant Advocate interests you, please connect with President & CEO, Andrew Clark, or formally apply by emailing your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Applicants must be permanently eligible to work in Canada upon hire. Proof of eligibility may be requested and may come in the form of a copy of a Canadian birth certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate, permanent residence card or confirmation.