ALIGNMENT Matters issue 22 – Canadians Serving Canadians
Click here for an insurance quote OR call us toll free at 1-866-287-0448
ALIGNMENT Matters issue 22 [Oh Canada!] With Canada’s big 150 celebrations right around the corner, the ALIGNED team from coast-to-coast-to-coast is gearing up to mark this historic milestone. It is amazing to see so many people and organizations rallying together to express their pride in this country and Canadian accomplishments!
Pride in Canada, in being 100% Canadian & independently owned, is just one of the reasons why we actively support so many Canadian non-profits and charities on a regular basis – a recent example was our “build day” with Habitat for Humanity. You can learn more about what inspired Joan Schwegel, Finance Manager and Owner, to organize this event here.
Right from the very start, helping others has been a fundamental part of the ALIGNED culture. Thanks to the success our recent 2017 GIVE GENEROUSLY campaign, we had the privilege of spreading the good word about 25 incredible Canadian charities that are close to the hearts of our clients. In the end GlobalMedic was voted “by the people” to receive our 2017 donation, but we wanted to take this time to thank all those that participated in this years campaign!
With nearly half of 2017 already behind us we are increasingly encouraged by the support and interest both existing and future clients of ALIGNED are showing us! We are excited and humbled by how our continued growth will allow us to help more Canadians and give more frequently, consistently and generously to support the growth of our great country!
As always, please scroll down for practical & useful insights about Canadian insurance matters such as:
- Need Directors Insurance? Get an instant Liberty quote!
- Take advantage of our market leading FSCO compliant mortgage brokers coverage before July 1st!
- Sewer backup claims – what you need to know, and
- AVP Laura Van Vliet appointed to CIP National Council
Andrew Clark, MBA, CAIB, RF, FCIP, RPLU
President & CEO
ALIGNED Insurance Inc.
ALIGNMENT Matters issue 22
- [D&O] If the actions of your directors and officers start trending, your business could suddenly face a costly legal battle. We can connect you with an instant D&O insurance quote from one of Canada’s top P&C insurers. Liberty International Underwriters, a division of Liberty Mutual Group, provides directors and officers insurance coverage for all industry sectors that is custom-fit to help preserve and protect your bottom line over the long term…READ MORE
- [mortgage brokers] Does your insurance policy meet the current FSCO guidelines? While Canada’s hot property markets have you working long hours, overlooking your professional liability coverage options can add up to a major oversight. Property buyers, inspection firms and/or others may decide to sue you. What can you do? Start by first understanding the real risks that you face as a mortgage broker…READ MORE
- [trending] Floods, water and sewer backups keep making headlines in countless municipalities across Canada. Cities with aging infrastructure are particularly vulnerable when a heavy rainfall floods the underground water systems and leads to a sewer backup situation. Our exclusive partnership with WINMAR®, Canada’s largest national property restoration network, is specifically designed to…READ MORE
- [people] The Insurance Institute of Canada’s professionals’ division recently appointed ALIGNED AVP Laura Van Vliet, CIP, CRM, CPIB to serve as one of 12 members of its highly regarded CIP National Council. Andrew Clark, President and CEO comments, “Laura is a natural leader and well-known throughout the Canadian insurance industry for her commitment to mentoring colleagues and…READ MORE
|We’re ALIGNED Across Canada 100% Canadian owned, ALIGNED is a premiere insurance brokerage that serves small, medium and large organizations. ALIGNED’s offices in Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver are supported by a national operations centre in Cambridge, Ontario. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing insurance brokerages, we invite you to learn more about us and connect @ALIGNEDonRisk, on Facebook or LinkedIn.|
© 2017 ALIGNED Insurance. All rights reserved. ALIGNMENT Matters issue 22 is a publication of ALIGNED Insurance.