Snow Removal Insurance Coverage Explained
Snow removal insurance has always been a tough class of business for Canadian insurers given the frequency of slip and falls that tend to plague companies in the snow removal business. In addition, to property managers and landlords often transferring all legal responsibility for slips & falls to snow removal companies personal injury law firms are actively marketing to the public and encouraging them to bring law suits against numerous parties.
Despite the challenges facing the industry, ALIGNED has had considerable success securing cost-effective insurance for its clients due to its proactive approach to helping snow removal companies understand and manage their risk.
ALIGNED’s Approach To Securing Snow Removal Insurance Coverage
- Proactive contract review
- Interviewing and selection of a control adjuster to ensure fit with the insured, consistent representation to push back again insurance claims.
- Consistent legal representation to aggressively fight snow removal insurance claims and not just settle
- Assistance in managing subcontractor relationships to minimize insurance costs and losses
Snow Removal Insurance Coverage Is Available For:
- Commercial Property Parking lots
- Sidewalks & Bus shelters
- Residential Driveways
- Clearing of Federal, Provincial or Municipal roads or highways
- US exposure
ALIGNED’s Snow Removal Insurance Highlights
- Broad Form General Liability policy to ensure these business owners are protected
- Low Minimum premiums
- Low per occurrence deductibles
- Package policies can include Commercial Property Insurance For Tools, Plows, Equipment Etc.
|ALIGNED Across Canada 100% Canadian-owned, ALIGNED is a premiere insurance brokerage that serves more than 1,400 clients across the country. ALIGNED’s offices in Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver are supported by a national operations centre in Cambridge, Ontario. Uniquely within the industry, ALIGNED creates, negotiates and delivers the best business insurance and risk management strategies/solutions to organizations like yours.|