Enterprise Resource Planning Installation Insurance
Integration of a client’s core business processes and the promise of streamlined efficiency are easy to sell but not as easy to perform a successful implementation. And while managing client expectations is part of the job, unfortunately so are glitches, hindrances, and delays.
Lawsuits involving ERP software installation and clients are notoriously long and drawn out. Insurance for your enterprise resource planning installation company against those expenses is critical to your long-term success.
Why Enterprise Resource Planning System Companies Need Insurance
The following are examples of some of the risks faced by an ERP software installation company:
- A client is unhappy with the performance of the software applications and claims breach of contract or false advertising.
- Installation of your ERP application integration takes longer than expected leading directly to lost sales for your client.
- A client’s unique accounting method requires customization to your ERP software solution, leading to project implementation problems and a claim of losses.
Bear in mind that the costs of a claim can be devastating for your entire company whether it has merit or not.
Basic Insurance Coverages For an ERP Installation Company
The following are coverages that are typically needed by enterprise companies that install enterprise resource planning software applications:
Technology Errors & Omissions (E&O) Insurance – can cover legal liability, losses, and expenses for claims of errors, omissions, and other forms of negligence claimed by your clients.
Commercial General Liability (CGL) Insurance – insures your day-to-day business operations against claims of personal injury, property damage, false advertising, libel/slander, and more. Optional coverage can include contents coverage and improvements/renovations made to leased properties.
Cyber Liability & Privacy Insurance – can cover the upfront costs of a breach including notification and credit monitoring, costs to repair systems, brand rehabilitation expenses, cost overruns, and more.
Non-owned Auto Liability Insurance – covers personal vehicles used for business purposes as well as rental vehicles used by your ERP software installation company.
Get a free quote on the above ERP Software Installation Insurance Coverages in Minutes
Looking to get a free quote on Enterprise Resource Planning Installation Insurance done in minutes? Ready to buy ERP Installation Insurance right now?
Use our Online Application and access our specialized Tech Errors and Omissions package that bundles Tech E&O/ CGL/ Privacy Breach Insurance with options to add Non-Owned Auto coverage and/or Contents and Leasehold Improvements coverage as well!
Other Insurance Coverages Your ERP Software Installation Company May Need
Property Insurance which can include extensions for
- Risks Software Company Insurance Can Protect You From
- How Software Sales Company Insurance Can Protect You
- Technology Insurance For Canadian Technology Companies Explained
- How Much Is Insurance For A Tech Company In Canada?
- IT Consultant Insurance Coverage Explained
- Cyber Security Insurance Coverage and Policy
- Cyber Insurance Coverage Terms Explained
- Technology Company Insurance Overview
Get ALIGNED with ERP Software Installation Insurance Powered by Commercial & Tech Insurance Specialists
ALIGNED advocates save you time, money, and the hassle of shopping around for the right ERP Software installation company insurance at the best rates. Contact an ALIGNED advocate to get a free quote on insurance for your ERP installation company in minutes or get started right away by using our free online tool.