Sales and consulting professionals specializing in computer hardware have an important role in helping individuals and businesses find the best technology to complete their work and daily activities. There’s no doubt that computer hardware sales and consulting professionals play a crucial role in the success of people, especially because everything is so reliant on technology nowadays. As a result, these professionals understand the consequences of risks and accidents, such as providing faulty or unsatisfactory advice.
When mistakes happen, it can result in liability and sometimes litigation. Computer hardware sales and consulting professionals understand the repercussions when there are unhappy customers. With computer hardware sales and consulting insurance from ALIGNED, rest assured that your business is protected.
Why is Computer Hardware Sales and Consulting Insurance Important?
When selling computer hardware or consulting businesses on computer hardware, you are providing technical expertise and expert advice on what people should buy. As a result, there are possibilities of unsatisfied customers with your product or advice.
- A minor oversight on your part could lead your client to suffer financial losses.
- A customer is unsatisfied with the products you sold or the service you provided, suffers a financial loss and files a statement of claim.
- A client claims errors or negligence on your part and that you didn’t deliver the promised services.
- The computer hardware you sold or advised proved ineffective months after it was implemented into the operations of your client and caused thousands of dollars of profit loss.
With the right insurance from ALIGNED, computer hardware sales and consulting professionals can protect themselves and their businesses against liability and litigation.
What Does Computer Hardware Sales and Consulting Insurance Include?
Commercial General Liability Insurance – commercial general liability insurance provides coverage for injuries, bodily harm, and property damages occurring to a third party during your business operations. For example, if a client suffers property damages as a result of your services, you are covered for lawsuits, losses, and medical expenses.
Professional Liability Insurance – also known as errors & omissions insurance, professional liability insurance protects computer hardware consultants against liability and litigation incurred as a result of financial loss incurred as a result of misconduct, errors, negligence, and omissions as a result of services provided.
Cyber Liability Insurance – data hacks, hardware hacks, and other cybercrimes can cause physical damage to the computer. If your client suffers a hack because of the hardware that you sold or provided, cyber liability insurance can protect you against the claims and losses that they suffer.
Find the Right Computer Hardware and Consulting Insurance with ALIGNED
ALIGNED works with Canada’s top insurance companies to provide custom insurance packages at affordable prices. Contact an ALIGNED commercial insurance specialist for a free quote, or use our free online tool.
- Startup Insurance
- The Basics of Computer Repair Business Insurance
- Technology Insurance Overview
- Technology Insurance For Canadian Technology Companies Explained
- What You Need to Know About Patent and IP Infringement Insurance
- Cyber Security Insurance Coverage and Policy
- How Cyber Insurance Provides Peace-of-Mind
- Cyber Coverage & Tactics To Thwart An Attack