Every click & share counts! You can help Kuwala Christian Girls School get a $5K donation from ALIGNED Insurance
Share this page with your social media networks. Encourage others to visit and share this webpage too! Like ALIGNED content about our Giving Generously 2021 campaign on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
We believe in giving. That’s why a portion of our profits are donated to a registered Canadian charity that we invite you to help us select. And it is why we’re thrilled to advise that an ALIGNED Insurance client nominated Kuwala Christian Girls School to receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation.
If this page has the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021, Kuwala Christian Girls School will receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation of $5,000.
Here’s some info about Kuwala Christian Girls School and how they improve the lives of Malawi’s girls with the education they need to make a real difference…
Led by a team of Canadians and Malawians, Kuwala Christian Girls School is a tuition-free boarding school for girls in rural areas of Malawi experiencing extreme poverty and hardship.
In 2018, the English-language school opened its doors to 60 girls with big dreams of becoming doctors, lawyers, nurses, teachers and judges.
Faced with dire conditions such as not having clean water to drink or even a mattress to sleep on, the girls at Kuwala Christian Girls School “have left the only family and home they have known, to live together at our school where they will be safe to study, learn and grow to their full potential.”1
Kuwala Christian Girls School – How they help
Kuwala Christian Girls School’s mission of providing education to girls with no other options includes:
- Educating girls on subjects such as Math, Agriculture, Chemistry, Physics, Geography, Biology, Computer studies, English and the local Chichewa language
- Supporting girls’ mental and physical development on weekends through additional study, sports, community activities, Church and worship
- Giving people the opportunity to leave a positive mark on the world by sponsoring girls to help them reach their full potential while reducing poverty levels in Malawi
What people say about Kuwala Christian Girls School:
“I am the first girl in my family to attend secondary school. I was very excited when I learned I was accepted at Kuwala and said, “I have a bright future.” I want quality education for my goal to go to University; I see myself becoming a Doctor.”2 – Cecilia
“Girls if you want higher education in Malawi, come on to Kuwala Girls School, it’s fire!”3 – Kachepa Zione, a Kuwala Christian Girls School supporter
“I am so happy to be studying and living at Kuwala. It is through the grace and mercy of my sponsor that I can learn and finish secondary school and continue my education.”4 – Faith
“My daughter is safe from the barriers that many other girls in this area face in education. In addition, I have witnessed my daughter grow spiritually.”5 – From the mother of a Kuwala Christian Girls School student
Kuwala Christian Girls School – Visit, revisit & share this page now!
You can help Kuwala Christian Girls School get ALIGNED with our Giving Generously donation. The Canadian charity webpage with the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021 will receive our 2021 donation.
5 ways you can help Kuwala Christian Girls School become our Giving Generously 2021 Charity!
- Right now, take a moment to share this page with all of your social media networks and colleagues.
- Encourage others, including Kuwala Christian Girls School, to visit and share this webpage too!
- Like and share ALIGNED Insurance content about nominated Giving Generously 2021 charities on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
- Keep visiting and sharing this webpage until the campaign closes at 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021.The Giving Generously charity page with the most visits – aka clicks – during the campaign period will receive a $5K ALIGNED Insurance donation at the end of the campaign period.
- Stay tuned! Learn about the ALIGNED Insurance Giving Generously 2021 charity in a special issue of ALIGNMENT Matters, our monthly e-newsletter. Click on the Join Our Distribution List button at the bottom of our homepage.
Giving Generously 2021 – Our Social Responsibility Campaign
People helping people is how we deliver better business insurance. ALIGNED is known for consistently delivering a better insurance experience to Canadian businesses. Each and every day, we do this by:
- Being fiercely independent – our brokerage is 100% owned by us, not by any insurance company
- Doing what we say we’re going to do when we say we’re going to do it
- Fulfilling our social responsibility to help others
Since 2014, we’ve donated to more than 40 Canadian charities through our social responsibility initiatives. We know it’s a privilege to handle our clients’ insurance needs and that’s why GIVING frequently, consistently and GENEROUSLY is essential to all of us.
Each year, a portion of ALIGNED Insurance profits are donated to a Canadian charity that is nominated by an ALIGNED client. During the Giving Generously campaign, people vote by visiting web pages that ALIGNED builds to celebrate each charity and the great work they do.
Our annual Giving Generously donation is made to the registered Canadian charity that receives the most “votes” which are recorded as web page sessions.
If you have any questions about Giving Generously or would like to know more about how an ALIGNED Insurance Advocate can get you connected with better business insurance, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org